2) Feed it to your chickens.
3) Feed it to the birds.
4) Freeze it for later so you can...
5) Make homemade croutons.
6) Make homemade bread crumbs.
7) Make Pineapple Stuffing.
8) Make regular stuffing.
9) Make Ham or Sausage and Cheese Souffle.
10) Make Spinach (or Chard) and Cheese Strata.
11) Make Savory Tomato Bread Pudding.
12) Fool your kids and make them a sandwich, crust-side-in
or, last but not least...
13) Buck up and eat it.
What do you do with bread crusts?
A variation of 8, 9 and 10 with sausage, spinach and swiss cheese.Pin It