This drawing is closed and the winner is.... Karen! Please email me (email@example.com) so I can send you your $25 Amazon gift card code. Happy searching with swagbucks, everyone!
Okay. I wasn't going to post today. I've got bathrooms to clean, a treadmill to walk on and a shower to take before a neighborhood Christmas party tonight. But, I couldn't resist. If you haven't gathered by now, if I find something I love, I talk about it. And I am on the verge of in love with Swagbucks. Here's why...
1) I purchased 90% of our Christmas presents from Amazon two weeks ago using Amazon gift cards I earned with swagbucks. I did not stand in lines. I did not sit in traffic. I did not have to change out of my "in for the evening" clothes.
2) Since we were able to buy so many gifts this way, we were able to give to several charities/mission agencies this Christmas instead of choosing only one.
3) Thanks to my referrals and the way I've set up my bookmarks, I don't even think about the fact that I'm searching swagbucks until the little swagbuck pops up showing me I won more.
4) The swagbuck folks are introducing all kind of cool features, one of which is their FREE Trade In Books option (you pay no shipping). I was intrigued by this option because I hate selling books. Some, I donate, but the others I know I could earn some money for. Often, my consignment shop won't take them and if I try to sell them on eBay, I usually earn pennies after the fees they charge and the piddly amount the book sold for.
Well, I tried swagbuck's program the other day and it was easy as pie. I earned 900 swagbucks (they will be credited once they get my books) which is the equivalent of $10 in Amazon gift cards. Here's how it works...
~ Log in to swagbucks (or, if you haven't signed up, sign up here). Click on the "Earn" button at the very top and in the drop down, click on "Trade In". Choose "Books".
~ Now, run around your house like a mad woman (or man) and pull together a stack of books that are only gathering dust.
photo courtesy of swagbucks.com
~ Type in the ISBN numbers (one at a time) from your books and see if they are accepting them. If they are, click "Sell", then go back and add more books until you're all booked out. They do not take all books and their swagbuck values varies.
~ Once you've entered all your books, follow the instructions to finish your "order" (even though you're not buying anything) and print out the shipping label.
~ Box up your books, slap on the shipping label and take it to the post office. That's it. You don't pay a dime. There's no requirement to buy books back.
5) If you've read all the way through this post, you are either considering signing up for swagbucks or you already have. If you have already signed up with me (all your referrals have really helped me earn!), I want to do something nice for YOU. So, if you've signed up with me in the past, I want to give you a chance to win one of my $25 Amazon gift codes to copy and paste into your next Amazon order. Just leave me a comment telling me you've signed up (with a way to ID you) and I will draw a name this coming Tuesday, December 7th.
Happy Swagging, everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!!
For more tips and information on signing up and using swagbucks, click on the tab at the top of my blog called "Swagbucks".Pin It