Just to set things straight, I have never liked the term "follower" lurking over on the right side of my blog above all your lovely faces and pictures. It was just the default title when I started this blog a year and a half ago. At the time it didn't occur to me that I could change it. Instead, I was learning how to load pictures. You know, the hard stuff:-). As of today, I will be changing the title to "friends". I like that so much more. (Oh, mercy. I thought I knew how to change it, but I don't- can anyone help me?)
But wait. Friends know stuff about each other. I know you know quite a bit about me (maybe more than you ever set out to- sorry), but I don't know anything about most of you. SO. Instead of having a one-sided friendship, I would love to learn something about YOU. I know that some of you are readers but don't "follow". You don't need to follow to be a friend- I would love to learn about you, too. And, if you have never commented, consider this a personal invitation- even if it's just this one time:-). If you think I know you, I still want you to answer- I'm sure I don't know everything.
Here we go...below are a list of questions. Pick one, or two or three (or all of them!) and answer them for me (please include the question number so I know what you're talking about). If you blog, leave your address. I'd love to get to know you.
1) What do you do with your time? Do you work? Stay home with kids? A combination? If you work, what do you do? (Sorry, that was five questions. We'll just count them as one.)
2) What do you want to be when you grow up (if you're not already doing it)?
3) Do you live in the city, the suburb or the country?
4) What's your favorite vegetable?
5) Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
6) What's your biggest pet peeve?
7) What is the first thing you would do if you won $1,000,000 (after fainting, of course)?
8) Chocolate or vanilla?
9) Sun or shade?
10) Saver or spender?
11) Does it freak you out that a semi-total stranger is asking to be your "friend" (my new name for follower)? If so, we'll still consider you a "follower". Whatever makes you happy:-).
Your turn. I'll be quiet and let you talk- that makes for a better friend, right? Pin It